2 weeks ago
Saturday, January 17, 2009
We went swimming again today, but as the whole family. We were having fun playing and such, but after just 50 minutes they made everyone get out and go to the locker rooms. The fire department was there and we found out it was because of high level of gasses in the pool areas. Probably chlorine or something. The youngest two were very disappointed, but we were able to get a rain check, so we can go back in the next little while for free. M said on the way home "I know why there must have been so much gas. Because too many people (passed gas)".