Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday!

M turns 5 today. I can hardly believe it! In just over four months she starts kindergarten. Here's some pictures I picked out from the past year's activities.


My Little princess asleep.
Rock hounding



Water fountain at the park.
Below, she's at the zoo. I love the way this picture shows her reflection.






Running at the children's race at a 5K.








Preschool.














Natural Science Museum.














Historical Farm Museum.





Looking at the Chickens from the historical farm.
















Cliff dwellings.





More cliff dwellings.

























Yes, she fell asleep here.









4 comments:

  1. She's growing right up! Happy birthday to M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of her asleep is hysterical. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all who wished her a Happy Birthday. I passed them on to M.

    ReplyDelete